All that glitters is not gold. Our festive holiday candles are hand-rolled of 100% North American beeswax decorated with cosmetic grade glitter. 8.0 to 8.5 inches tall and available in a variety of colors.
We also have limited stock of glitter free candles in green and two shades of red!
Natural beeswax candles cost a little more but are superior to paraffin candles in every way.
- Beeswax is renewable and natural.
- Beeswax candles are dripless, smokeless, and burn up to five times longer than paraffin.
- They are more environmentally friendly than paraffin candles, which often contain dangerous compounds including acetone, benzene, toluene and lead.
- Burning beeswax produces negative ions that actually purify the air by drawing out pollutants.
Fun facts about bees and natural beeswax
- Making beeswax is hard work, requiring a team effort by the entire hive.
- Bees fly 150,000 miles and pollinate 33 million flowers to make just 10lb. of honey.
- Bees consume 10lb. of honey to produce just 1lb. of wax.
Questions? Out of stock? Email us.